Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sunday Day Of Rest

Good Evening To All

So many people call Sunday the day of rest but let me till you something where the heck is the rest!



Anyways we are back in good old school and let me say it is great! Not!

On our vacation we but up the Christmas Decorations for the last time. :(
But we did put up the Kwanza sticks in my parents bedroom and let me tell you they are shining bright as ever. I just love Christmas but Kwanza is better!

I wonder if Kwanza people put up a Christmas Tree????
If you know the answer can you please tell me.

That brings me to my next point of business. We are having a Kwanza meeting on Saturday! So i hope to see you all there.

Please bring Drinks and Snacks to the meeting as well!!!

I don't think I have any important news about our lovely president!

I heard that Sara Palen is running in 2012! I cant wait to see how that goes!

Well have a great Kwanza night and week.

No comments: